Saturday, April 6, 2013

I made a little bag!

Hi!  It's been a little while again but I have made a little bag!

I followed Aneela Hoey's tutorial here.  It was simple and easy to follow.  I had no idea what she was explaining but just followed and it turned out great!  Even the zipper was stellar!

Once I finished it, I showed it to my husband along with the take out menus.  He just looked at me questioningly and I told him that I was at that bag all day and therefore did not cook for him!

I then preceded to put all his Homeopathy meds in it and they fit!  It was darling.  I went on to bed and he came up later and asked me why I took everything out!  I told him that it was very um, feminine!!  He said he did not care!  I posted on FB and got two girlfriends whom wanted me to make one for them.  One gal is leaving so I will do so.  The other is just the nicest woman, so I will as well.  Also, I need to make a manly bag for the man so tomorrow Uki and I will be picking out fabrics from my vast collection and cutting!

Now, on to the photos!

Uki helped me pick out these following fabrics and afterwards took a rewarding bath!!


These were the fabrics that we chose.  They coordinate and my friend gave them to me years ago.  I was really happy to finally use them!


I was this far and took this photo and when I went back into Instagram and FB I realized that my ladies were upside down!  I ripped and fixed that!


This is the final product.  I changed 
Aneela's fabric choices a little and am happy I did.  


Not sure what I will be doing with this bag.  It is currently sitting on my desk!  I will find something to put in it!!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

I like that fabric with the ladies on it! You're brave working with zippers. They scare me! LOL!

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Hi Jean!! I have attempted it maybe four times since birth! It is a very scary thing! I did ok. I still don't understand it like I would like to; but that entails me putting them in more projects I think. Repetition is the key for learning with this gal!! Nice to see you!!