Tuesday, March 13, 2012

American Round Flag


It all started with this sketch...


Paramjeet has moved to town and we are so happy to have her here.  She is a very sweet person!  She was teaching one of her techniques to another woman and I had been invited to her lovely home.  I got the inspiration to make this little quilt for the School's Carnival for the American stall in the Food Fair section.  She patiently guided me along...


I had sewn all the lines down and was ready to start ripping the paper.


Alice and Paramjeet having a look at my work!  Cute pose!!


This was a sneak peek.


The final little quilt hanging on my studio door.


I love this little guy.  I learned a lot and LOVE this technique of Paramjeet's!

The little quilt ended up under some blue netting on the table which hosted baked goods at the Fair.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

paramjeet said...

I like Alice and me in your blog .missing you girls.