Saturday, September 17, 2011

One flower almost done!

Ok!  How is everyone today?  I hope well!  I got the kids to school late ;-) (not my doing!) and am back home now.  My new part time maid is here and cleaning my house!  I am having my breakfast and posting two new pictures of my progress with my Hardanger.  Then, I need to get working on last minute changes/touches to my winner's banner and get that off in the mail and then I need to work on my Mystery Quilt!

So, busy days for us all no doubt; here goes...


The center bits need a really pretty pink metallic thread still.  I have a better idea of how this will look and thank you to all that commented on how this will be elegant and um, .... subtle?  Another word was used but I don't remember it right now...


A larger view of the piece and you can see my progress on my second flower.  I have two more like this and then bigger flowers!  I am really enjoying this!

Off to accomplish these things and What's On The Menu today?...

Baked Chicken with vegetables and a Green salad.  I think I will make it in my slow cooker or crock pot.  Hmmm....

Both babies are sick.  Amu is C.R.A.B.B.Y!  Bless her.  Ali is the one I have to worry about in the sense that he will end up in the hospital if it gets worse.  Here's hoping that won't happen and that I don't get sick!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the quilt mashalah! its pretty

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Thank you. I am finishing the metallic thread right now on one flower!

Jean(ie) said...

That is so pretty! I think the metallic will bring it all out.

Wendy said...

It's beautiful. Looking forward to seeing it again with its metallic centre.

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Jean: Thank you. This is a bit late in reply I know!! We both now know that the metallic thread DOES make it pop!

Wendy: Same as above and a big thank you too!