Sunday, May 1, 2011

Peaches

Spring Break is finally over and the kids started back at school today!  We went to Dubai for four days with friends and no border complications.  The laws regarding this topic keep changing but I think I can confidently say, it does not affect people like me anymore.  An American woman traveling across the border with two Omani children.  No husband.  This was great!  However, we still had a hold up as my friend's mom's visit visa expired and my friend had to sort that out.  Pictures to come later.  Still in my camera!

I found these two pics to share of Peaches.  She is always taking my seats and/or my workspace.  Between her and Uki!  My goodness!


Here she decided to get on my cutting mat.  She looks like a bunny!  It looks as if she is out cold!  Awww...


Again, out cold on my one chair.  She keeps licking her belly and has shorn off her fur.  This is her not-so-ladylike pose!  Peach!  Really!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you had no troubles. Aren't cats just the best. They find the best places to lay down.

Rhanda said...

Alia! Came across your blog! Those kitties are beautiful. Have a great day! ~rhanda

VivK said...

I have a Russian Blue cat called Natasha and she lays on her back with the tummy exposed just like your girl. Such ladylike poses! Your kitty is so fluffy and cute!