Monday, December 6, 2010

The Funniest Freakin' Blog EVER!!

I went to a dinner tonight for the COD, Center for Omani Dress.  My girlfriend Jill has been painstakingly documenting and collecting Omani dress items and documenting them for national pride and to mark their place in history and other reasons!  She hosted a Volunteer's Dinner.  Thanks, I had a lovely time!

I met up with Lindsey.  Hi Lindsey!  We got to talking about all kinds of stuff and she told me about this really funny blog that she likes to read.  So, I came home, checked on the kids and the hubby and put the leftovers away and yadda yadda.

I settled into my very uncomfortable desk chair and started googling this site.  I found it and have been HOWLING with laughter for only 4 pages!  I had to quit and take a breath because I was laughing so hard that I almost chucked!  Plus, the kitties were sitting at attention at the entrance to my studio just looking at me as if saying, "You look like her but you are acting really weird!" My throat is sore now and I keep clearing it.  I'm talkin', slapping my desk, my knee and leaning forwards and sideways and gasping for breath funny.

Strangely, oh, for those that know me on Facebook; no bathroom rushes were needed.  Um, uh, I get all kinds of 'sharing violations' there!

Please go by and check this very funny blog out by a very funny lady regarding cakes that are professionally made and have gone horribly wrong called CAKE WRECKS!

I'm inclined to send something if you come back and comment.  I won't, don't have time with 'tis the season and all; but I still wanna give you a handmade SOMETHING for sharing in this joy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll have to check this out. I can always use a laugh.

Hugs!

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Hi Lois! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It truly exhausted me but it was late at night when I found it. I stumbled upstairs to my bed and had a really good night sleeping! (I suffer from insomnia at times) Let me know what you thought!!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed it:) Please friend me on FB b/c I can't find you.
Lindsey Layne Ward Hoffman.
I really enjoyed talking at the dinner. We'll have to go get coffee soon.