Monday, September 20, 2010

Fabric Loot and The Green Crochet Monster Problem SOLVED!

Hi.  O.M.G.  look at the fabric loot I scored yesterday!


A 5" charm pack of FREEBIRD by MoMo for Moda!

and...


My FIRST JELLY ROLL! 

 FROLIC by Sandy Gervais for Moda!!

and...


OZ by (I can't read it) for Moda!

Thanks Maya!!

still more...


Three very pretty Japanese fabrics from Japan.  Thanks Megumi!!  I got selvedges too!  Who hoo!  The center print has cats throughout!

UPDATE :

The Green Monster problem has been solved.  I decided to undo the one block I had made and loosened my tension all the while checking and re-checking to make sure it was the same size as the others!
I'm on to my second one but in hind-sight; I wish I had done this one first as single crochet will be taking me a very long time to finish!!

Here is a sneak peak!


I also found out how to sew these blocks together!

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: