Sunday, March 21, 2010

A trip to the ER; Results and a finished project!

My knee snapped on Wednesday night at the annual ABA International Food Fair. I waited for a few hours so that the kids could have some fun. I was stuck sitting in front of the American booth. I made really pretty red, white and blue swirled cupcakes and they had little mini American flags on them. I forgot to take a picture. Darn! They were a hit and were gone very quickly!

I ended up in the ER and had X-rays and nothing wrong with my bones. Thank God.

I took it VERY easy Thursday and Friday and Saturday. Last night I went to see an Ortho. I need a second opinion. My leg feels better and the doc told me to take the pain meds (even though I don't need to) for the swelling and inflamation. He wants to see me in 10 days. I need to lose weight and then he grabbed my husband once he got the X-rays from Wednesday night and told him I have ARTHRITIS!!!!!!!!!!

It's a good thing that I am already doing South Beach.

Since Wednesday morning; I have been working on my bag that I took a class of in Dubai. I finished it. Here she is. Very difficult and I did it on my own.

It has some pockets inside. I screwed up one zipper and only had a lime green one in the house so it is in there! I have a pocket for my iPhone, iPod, a pen and lipstick. The other pocket with the zip has a big pocket where I can put long papers and then the zip for money. Will I make it again? I don't know.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the bag looks fab well done on finishing it. Your are on track with the SB alia so just keep up the good work. xox