Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hi there!

Been busy around the house. It has been cathartic. Now I am ready to start posting and doing other things. Yesterday, I got a call for a commission for a cake. It was for a baby shower THIS MORNING! I usually need two days notice but it was an opportunity and that seems to be what I need to get going with my Cake Decorating side show...


They know it is a little boy. I love my little piggies here. So cute! Ali insisted the 's' on the end was an 'e'. I hope the ladies could see it for what it is.

Here are my stars. It's all about practice peoples! I love my little silver balls. I hope no one breaks a tooth!!??

I need your help. I have to make 12 pillows and just move from couch to couch looking at them and then going into my studio and looking at my fabs. Nothing works. I think I will have to go shopping!?

Pics to come later. I need breakfast.

2 comments:

Nima said...

oh...lovely cake...

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

thank you Nima! It is not worth it though to be up so late (til 3am) working on it! I feel so drained!