Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chocolate Chip Biscotti

I have always wanted to make biscotti. Today, I was stuck in the house all day and still am. So, I meandered over to the kitchen and started making this WONDERFUL treat. It has mini chocolate chips; cinnamon and coffee as the main ingredients! I can't wait to experiment now that I understand what and how biscotti's are!

Here they are after they have been dried out. No, it is NOT too much chocolate but next time I will decrease the chocolate chips by 1/2 cup. I think they would look really pretty with one end dipped in chocolate!

Here is another view. It looks blurry to me but I will keep the photo! Amal took these shots for me! Gee, I think I should give out the recipes, should I?

Come on over for a cup of Colombian coffee and some biscotti! I'm sure there is always a treat to find in my kitchen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks fab!

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique said...

Alia we should nickname you The baker who sews LOL

Lovely stuff look delicious!