Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Celebrity Friends!


My dear friend from high school has become a bit of a celebrity in the last years. He is the character known as DJ Lance Rock from the Yo Gabba Gabba show run on Nickelodeon in the States. He is a busy man indeed and his sister keeps me in touch with what he is up to! He did an extended concert tour in Australia in the summer and then got to go home to where he grew up. His sister Kelly arranged for Lance to bring me two tshirts of the show for my babies.

He is such a doll!
He is perfect I tell ya for this role and I am so happy for him. You know when you 'hit' it big when this happens....

BRAD PITT dressed up as him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my!!! Check out the rest of the pics at this site. Enjoy!!

edited: I started this post early this morning and had to leave it to get on with the day. I am back and lost my patience trying to find pics of the kids with the T-shirts kelly and lance sent so will be posting them again. Perhaps I posted on Facebook instead??



No comments: