Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How To Create a Google Account

Some people I know whom peruse my blog do not leave messages. They don't have an account with google or other providers or whatever they are called to leave a message. Well, I have done some searching and found out how to register for a or create a google account. I have one in order to use my Blog but don't use it for anything else.

Go to this link and it takes just a few minutes and remember to save your information in case you forget it between uses. I hope this helps!

It really is simple.

Once you have done it; LEAVE ME A MESSAGE telling me so and how wonderful you think my blog is!!

Gotta go and buy some paint finally!!

1 comment:

Siddis back home said...

Hi there, yes, you have a nice blog:)
Your catbeds are done, send me an e-mail so that I can mail pictures to you!