Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm back!!

Peaches is really lovin' this quilt.  I realize now that it is too big to be a lap quilt and will fit my daughter's slightly larger twin bed.  She likes it but is not too keen on the colors so I don't know what I will do with it yet.  Peaches is my daughter's cat.
Here she is making biscuits on it while I am trying to finish it.

Been MIA for almost a month.  Only today a special friend mentioned she hadn't seen anything lately.  I have been so busy and NOT quilting or scrapping.  One more week for the kids' school and then they are here all summer.  I hope to find something to put them into.  Two and a half months of sitting on our duffs isn't making me happy.  

I finished my top for the French Braid.  I also made the backing but it needs to be made larger.  I know what to do with it.  Just need to do it.  Then, I will be sandwiching them and quilting them. The next project will be to photograph all my unfinished projects to put in the file.  I need help there.  Then, I need to get busy on my summer challenge mystery quilt.  I also am dying to work on my spiderweb.



No comments: