Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm back!!

We came here last weekend for golfing.  Then we went to Dubai!  
This man is so happy right here!
He set Ali up to hit balls at the range but then had to run to be on time for his T-time.  Then, I had to go and get him as for some reason, unbeknownst to me, he took Ali with him.
Here we meet up and Ali was putting his stuff in the back.  Then, it was girl time!

My 12 year old beauty!  What taste does she have! She LOVES Sushi.
She was being shy but I like the shot.  My baby girl!
My favorite salad besides my Mom's, is Caesar Salad.  I make a killer one!  This was lovely and there were capers and my girl kept stealing them from me!
Even the bread basket was so pretty!
I know this is blurry but you can see Ali driving up my hubby and Amal going to meet them.  "Hey, I wanna drive!!", says Amal.  "NOOOO!!!!", says Ali and she backed down.  Next time.
Ali spent the day driving the little cart around.  He felt go big driving his daddy around!  Amal wanted a piece of the action.
This was laid out in marble at the entry of the golf clubhouse.  it is outside that is why the dude was getting rid of the water cuz marble is SLIPPERY!!  I like this for a future, possible quilt for my husband.  Hmmm....
Another view from our balcony.
Yet another closer view of the pool area.
Here is Ali looking at our view from our hotel.  It rained the whole time but it was wonderful!
As we were driving to the golf course, we passed this building.  I read it as JUST FART TOWERS.  Oh my!  It is JULFAR TOWERS.  Funny..
Never have I seen so many camels in the almost 15 years in the Middle East.  I saw many more but couldn't get photos of them.  I think it is interesting how they form these lines.  They are not wild anymore here.
Yes!  We went to Dubai and saw the Cirque du Soleil: Alegria show!  Wonderful!  These are clowns taking their bows.  A more traditional looking clown was coming for the same.
This is some of the cast that came for their bows at the end of the show.  Not allowed to take pictures so this was at the end.  I'm a good girl!

No comments: