Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I took the pledge!

Hi all,

I have been MIA for two days and am itching here!  I read the third installment to the TWILIGHT saga ECLIPSE.  It took me two days.  I am scared of Breaking Dawn.  It is HUGE!! Nonetheless, it has been fun.  I was blogging and came across this gal and decided to take the plunge to comment more on sites that I visit.  I still have to put a sidebar on the sites that I do visit now don't I?  I do look forward to getting comments and seeing people who join my followers.  I have three now!!  One friend that I know and two new people!  Welcome!  So here we go, off to work on that Spiderweb and then to take some photos of my Hardanger pink and white piece.  Also, I am waiting for the plumber to come and fix a pipe that my Ali broke!  He learned how to clean his toilet last night! Heehee, he broke the pipe!  So, the water is turned off until the plumber arrives.  My kids are off next week so my Amu is bringing a friend home which means momma has to CLEAN the house and cook and grocery shop!!  When am I ever gonna get to sew!!!  I have been neglecting my scrapbooking too!  Oh Dear!  I'm supposed to be with my group this morning but can't now that the plumber is coming and everything else going on that NEEDS to be done before 2!  Bye now!!!

1 comment:

N said...

Hi Alia,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I must say I absolutely love your cats!!! And I love all you quilting projects, I've never quilted before so I'll have to start will a very simple project. Thanks for sharing all this with everyone and I look forward to reading more on your blog.