Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This is whack!

Well, another successful book club gathering.  I was the only one that did not finish the book, MY SISTER'S KEEPER by Jodi Picoult.  What a riveting story.  Do go and read it.  It actually or I actually connected to it a lot as I have an older sister whom had Polio and I was, hmmm, shuffled all my life.  Not complaining.  It's all good now.

More importantly, it is 3:08am and I have a meeting with the kid's Principle.  Oh, I make it sound so impressive.  It is just a thank you at her house for having participated in the annual International Food Fest last week.  I'm excited.  We are being bused to her house.  

I have been looking at blogs and hope to learn how to link people and upload videos.  I was busy this morning and made some stuff and can't wait to upload it on my blog.  It will have to wait till later though!

Until then....


No comments: